Eight wheels lusting for the lives of infantry
[html]

--

A fresher scent eventually arrived to mingle with cold and fading trails of the multitude of canines that had passed through the area. Gilded ears on top of his golden head twisted slightly in pursuit of the approach that no doubt was to sound -- and that soon. It was natural for the pack to step up and defend their borders when a stranger canine lurked so close to their claim. The male expected nothing less from these neighbour packs, be it day or night. Someone was always awake. And tonight, it was a pale, ghostly lady with eyes coloured indigo ice. Unique and lovely; a pristine breath from the abandoned tundra.

Every individual he encountered seemed so eager to smile at him, as if he was a friend. It was merely the norm, but just as much a norm he could not adapt to. He stopped in his tracks, calm and comfortable in his own skin. His face turned to her, and bleeding sunset eyes investigated her face, though he knew better than to seek eye contact. Intrigued ears swivelled to lean back against the soft sea of gold along his neck. He knew displaying common manners was likely to get him somewhere.

She asked if he had any business with her pack. Initially, no, between the start of his trek and now, the answer had changed. ”Hello,” the male’s quiet voice returned. His pale tail flickered in between his hind legs, though he did in no way cower before her. ”I trust I am not trespassing?” His question was light and good-natured. He knew well that he was within his rights as long as he didn’t cross the invisible line. They could dislike it all they wanted, but he wasn’t in the wrong here. But, he wasn’t here to cause trouble or anger. That job belonged to someone else, not today.

”Suddenly, I found myself by your pack’s borders. I have not been in these parts of the lands after your pack’s foundation, so I’m tracking the borders to ensure I will not make a mistake to venture too close to this area in the future.” Speaking such words, he implied that his intentions were harmless. It was up to her to decide if this idea of his was unacceptable.

<style>
.itachi-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itachi-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itachi-d04 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itachi-d04 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010d ... table2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E52300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itachi-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread