Saying hi to the neighbors
OOC:Well I heard about constructive criticism, but that was a bit much. Obviously, Lukos hasn't been to the caves more than once, literally, so it's rather unlikely to know immediately who it is. That and all the other smells hiding Pride's would throw off most wolves. Sure he belong to this pack, but god forbid if someone like Alaki came along. Say the wrong thing in the wrong way and they go off on you. And it's always nice to be polite. For all he knows it could have been Aeron, although he's spoken to her, so he knows what she sounds like. The purpose of coming to the caves is to befriend his fellow members and get to know them, so making sure that he doesn't leave with a target on his back would be smart. Not so much foolishness, but more like caution. Not everyone here is kind and polite, rather the opposite, so to make less of a scene would be a good idea. Not that this text is helping very much to that statement. *sigh*. I think the point to my rant is to not jump the gun and assume that everyone is a bumbling idiot. Of course, I might be doing just that and that's how Pride reacts to such things. Oh, the thoughts that travel your mind in seconds. On with the thread. Why is it that my OOC is as long as the post?

The laughter that rang in his was rather grating, with him trying to be nice. I guess politeness is not well practiced with some people. Although that greeting was rather ridiculous. Still having withdrawals from Alaki's near-death sentencing.. He shook a little at the memory.
Walking into the cavern, he passed the person without glancing at them. Might as well stop before making a bigger fool of myself. He gave a short sniff passing by to differentiate the scent from other pack members for the future. Moving on, he came to a splitting path, one on the left and one on the right. If memory served him correctly, he took a left to find the meeting Aeron held a while ago.
He decided to go exploring, and parted down the right to see what was in that direction.
Shortly after he came into a large room, presumably a storage unit, for all the things in there. Uninterested in his finding, he started walking away when he smelled an old familiar scent to his right. Hmm, if I'm not mistaken that smells like... He walked towards his newest finding interested if it was really what he thought it was. Paper! Oh, this cave is the best!. His parents taught him how to read a little English, being avid collectors of all things human. At his age, learning would be a lot more simple than as a pup. He meandered into the room, amazed at the mass of knowledge. I've never seen so many in one place. Wonder if they have a book to teach me more than I know. He gazed sadly at the bindings, mostly too illiterate to make sense out of them. Too bad for now, I could've read some of these for the rest of the day. He spent a little more time browsing thorough them, wondering if he can find a familiar book. "Probably won't remember how to read it anyways." he spoke absentmindedly to himself.

Messages In This Thread