Saying hi to the neighbors
OOCTonguelease ignore last night's OOC text. I tend to be unnecessarily rude and unforgiving when I'm tired. I need to remember that what pack members say isn't what the actual people are like. Probably one of the things that I struggle with the most.

Lukos gave up the search for old favorites, and was about to leave when he noticed that someone was sitting down, reading a book. With the paper balancing out the smells a bit, he could recognize the scent from the stranger at the entrance coming from the same person in front of him. "Oh, it's you again. Not hiding in the shadows now?" he gave himself a frown thinking that didn't come out as he mean't. "Let me rephrase that. Hello again, how are you this fine day?" He muttered to himself, "That's no good either..."
Why is it whenever I talk to people everything I say sounds wrong? His eyes skimmed the bindings once more. I'll just blame it on being alone for so long, which defeats the purpose of joining a pack in the first place. He gave a small, inward sigh. Guess I just suck at being social. I talk to myself so much, it makes me wonder why I do. He looked at the white stranger behind him, rather intrigued. All white fur, except for her golden ear tips and above her nose. Even more interesting was that her eyes were also white. He's never seen anything like it, not even anything close to it. "I just have a harmless question for you. Did you follow me here, or did we just end up here at the same time out of pure coincidence? The latter seemed rather unlikely, but he thought that it was necessary if she didn't want to admit the former.

Messages In This Thread