Saying hi to the neighbors
OOC:In broad daylight, Pride's attitude actually is a little amusing. Misguided, but amusing. I think that I'm not meta gaming, but not a hundred percent sure. Btw, congrats on getting community soul, whatever it is.

He couldn't help but chuckle in spite of being called a fool. He was a little annoyed for the coyote's ignorance and mistaking disinterest for stupidity, but that couldn't be helped. His pack members had their opinions, and no matter how wrong or rude they were, he couldn't change that. "Well, fool or not, thanks for the concern." He had no doubt that the female would react to this comment negatively, but it had to be said. A man without manners wasn't worth being called a man. At least he thought so. Others may think differently, but yet again, that was their right as living beings. Saying intelligent might be a little too generous for some of these canines, though. "Since you probably haven't anything better to do besides stalk someone new to the caves, could you at least show me around so I don't need to be babysat the next time I come here?" He honestly didn't care about her feelings now, since it was apparent that she didn't either.

Messages In This Thread