Saying hi to the neighbors
OOC: I try Smile and thank you!

He found her remark surprisingly humorous. It had been a softened blow, and hearing him laugh about it just set her opinion of him down more firmly. Either he found his ignorance amusing, or he didn't realize that she was slighting him. Neither were traits she found particularly endearing. Pride simply stared over at him at his thanks. It hadn't been him she'd been worried about after all. It was the dangers that he posed to the other members of the pack, the ones she did have some level of caring about. Not much, but more than for him.

What? His words cut her, insulting her presence. It was true, Pride didn't have anything to do currently. That didn't mean that she had nothing better to do. She'd just went along on an impulse. Hackles partly raised Pride lifted her head proudly. You aren't new to the caves. Your scent tells me that much; you've been a member for a while and haven't bothered getting to know one of the most important areas of the pack. Why should I bother to aid someone who doesn't even put that much effort into the place they belong to?

Messages In This Thread