Saying hi to the neighbors
OOC:This past weekend was a complete mess of staying up late and hyper-active friends.

Lukos gave a grunt of annoyance, hearing the coyote giggle. "Yes, how funny that I should be denied by others, for one that has had a place to live in since birth. Oh well." Lukos stood up, ready to see the rest the caves have to offer. "You do speak of some truth. If I am going to be of any help to this pack, I'm going to need to know about the area and it's inhabitants. The best to that of course, is to get up and look for yourself." Walking towards the entrance thorough they came in, he stopped and looked at the girl one more time. "Thanks, for listening. It doesn't matter how you took it, or how much of and idiot it made me look. It needed to be said, more for me than you." And on that note, he walked out. Funny, the last time I spoke like that to someone, it was in the wild with Lance and those others. Now if I could only deal with other demons of my past like that. Moving down the pack storage on his left, he walked into the room he and the other pack members met for that meeting. A few were walking about, but not as many as last time. Now he could see other paths branching down more paths and hallways.

That female wasn't lying when she said that this place is tricky to navigate. If a enemy where to wander in wherem they could just simply starve if they didn't know the way out. He studied the room, keeping out of people's way in case they weren't in the mood to chat. On his left, he could see the way he came in before, which would be a good idea to keep in mind if someone started something. He doubted that the entire pack was like the female he was speaking to, but it never hurt to be cautious. Across the room, he could make out five other paths, in which three smelled the strongest of the pack. Undoubtedly that's where the rest of the pack lives, so it's likely that I'll run in to more people there. On his right, there where two more paths, that had the scent of food. Hmm, so many choices. Where should I start? He mulled over his options, deciding if he really wanted to talk to more people that day. He shook his head, remembering his own words. I can't help out if I don't even know the people who are supposed to be my family. i guess I'll see if I'm right about where everyone else lives.

Lukos walked for the far left tunnel, wondering who he might run into next.

Messages In This Thread