[p] wake me up when september ends
[html]
(381)

Alyssum mentally sighed a breath of relief as the girl had seemed to recognize her and had begun to slow, and finally stopped. While the coywolf had some speed on her, she'd doubt she could go on running for as long as the girl could. She took her tail wagging as a good sign, and smiled in response. But, she was still intensely worried, and that showed through the way her small smile was formed, soft and full of concern.

She did not believe her a bit when she stated that nothing was up. But, the Luna decidedly did not call it out, only faintly nodding. She would found out, eventually. Whether through a wayward method, or being direct once more. Alyssum guessed the former would be the better thing to do, and was about to say something when Adelle apologize. It took the woman a moment to realize what she was sorry for, and when it came to mind, she lifted a hand and touched the girl's shoulder. "Now, honey, there isn't anythin' to be sorry about. I don't blame you, but if it makes everythin' better, it's all forgiven."

Another smile crept on her lips from the thought of the event at the funereal. "You know, that reminds me of a time." She began to sit down, and invited Adelle to take a seat besides her, but it was only a suggestion. "When I was your age--maybe younger, perhaps--I had a disagreement with my elders once, too. It was over somethin' that they did wrong, and one of them just made me so mad, I attacked him." That old coyote was the first to make the move, though, but Alyssum had attacked him back, never the less. "What I am tryin' to say here is that, I know how your emotions can rile you up and make you do somethin' you don't usually do or say. I should know."

She looked back to Adelle, and prompted calmly, "What were you feelin' when you got riled up and attacked me?" The way she spoke made it towards where the girl could easily ignore her if she did not want to talk, but it was clear that Alyssum wanted to ease the tension that had brewed between them since that day.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread