[p] wake me up when september ends
Alyssum was confused by the apology at first. What could Adelle really say about it? She didn't exactly want to say what had happened out loud. The hybrid leader did figure it out luckily, Adelle's tail picking up pace again. That was good. She managed to not move away when her shoulder was touched, her body too tensed up to really react to the warm gesture. Nodding her head Adelle pushed the event away from her mind. It was good that she'd been forgiven. The act had been rather painful to acknowledge.

When she began to talk Adelle wasn't too sure what she was supposed to do. The large dog stood there for a moment fidgeting before finding a seat on the ground, not really comfortable with being close. The event sounded pretty bad to Adelle. It was a lot like what she would have done, fighting against those that disagreed with her. Not that there were many since she'd been raised right, the strict discipline she'd grown up with keeping her hot temper in check. It was only death that had forced it over the edge.

Asked what she'd been feeling Adelle leaned back. What was she supposed to say to that? Every time she looked back at Grandpa's death she felt the crushing sorrow, but that wasn't what had been at the funeral. It had been something much worse than that. She did owe Aly that much though. After attacking her she at least deserved to know why. When Grandpa died, the world ended. Her voice was quiet, not quite coming out. When everyone tried to pick up, it was wrong. So Grandpa's death was wrong too. But everyone kept trying to take him away from me. I had to fight to keep him.

Messages In This Thread