Bar / club?
aww yiss

Man, my brain keeps seeing "FLASHY HUMAN STUFF" but I've been weird about that lately -- like, "the entertainment business" would make sense if there was such thing as an "entertainment business" in the area, unless they're from Europe or something. xD /nitpick

But that's probably just because we don't really have words for everything else. >>; I dunno, the motivations do make sense. And Haymitch the manager could just have a controlling personality and want an excuse to hang out with the bartender all day, so that fixes itself nicely. ;D He could be like... their protection because he knows the area and stuff? OR SOMETHING. And it makes sense for the others to want trade and to improve their skills or be all nice and retired and have friends and stuff. Big Grin

Perhaps the bar/club could also be an inn/hotel? If they were in the Spring Heights area, then the NPCs could rent out rooms for people who could in turn pay with food/labor while they're doing their performin' thangg. It might encourage more people to interact with them, as well, like if they have a loner character in temporary need of a home, or if they need to run into someone for some gossip. That'd fit well into the game, because rather than inventing a building or a random NPC for those purposes, they could turn to the bar/club thing. ^^

I really do like thinking of it as a lounge-type bar area, though, rather low-key and not constant partying. xD

Messages In This Thread