My heart is'a Pittering
[html]

It's okay, if he had continued speaking in low speech she would have called her bird.

Word Count → 000

The male suddenly began to sign things, and Adonia's ears became very intent as she sat up fully watching everything he did. He pointed to her belly, indicating her...no..her stomach. Then he did cradling motion. Comfort---no baby? Was he talking about her, or someone else. No, he was talking about her! She wanted to deny it, but there was no getting around it. Her ears folded back and she looked down before he finally spoke. His speech sounded nothing like his old voice, but he looked nothing like he had back when they first met. It upset her to think something horrible happened to him.

He had asked who, and already she sensed no one approved of what had happened between her and the alpha. She almost felt ashamed that she had caused turmoil in the pack. Her ears pasted back as if ashamed. What for!? She had nothing to be ashamed of. This happened because the alpha wanted this, and she wasn't going to refuse him. She had no reason to refuse the ebony king. She wanted this too, granted not quite in the fashion she pictured, but nothing was a fairy tale, nothing was going to ever happen as others wanted it. This wasn't utopia so why try and pretend it was? After a moment of shame turning into acceptance, she rationalized it. Lifting her head high she let out a sigh trying to boost her confidence.

"They're.." Oh wow..they..she..she was pregnant! The thought, the fact made her feel dizzy and light headed. Her resolve broke in that instant. Blood coursed rapidly through her veins as he heart sped up. "..I, I mean... Zalen..they're Zalen and I's.." Putting it out there like that was so hard. To openly admit Zalen and her created life together, and they were not in any sort of relationship...really was kind of hard. It would be one thing to have said Ookami's. She could picture letting that roll out of her with ease. Maybe she did regret this a little. It was so fast. Everything happened too fast. She was having trouble coping. Everyone stared at her differently, it was like they were sneering at her. Maybe it was her imagination.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread