My dear I said forever
[html]

OOC here!

Aeron had come to realized that her life was not supposed to have the normal life that she always wanted one lover and children but it seemed as though anathema had changed her a bit. The Pack allowed for open love and though at first when Charm suggested it she took a step back.

The ganesa woman did not want to harm her Calico lover they were different yet the same. Though Aeron was rough at times and had a temper Charm balanced that with kindness and care. The two spoke and though Aeron still felt as though she was dancing on a dangerous edge she caved to charms wishes. They would stay together as a "mated" pair but with the permission of the other "see" Others. Charm had chosen Panda and this entertained Aeron a bit that the Calico lover had chosen the mother to Aeron's Lillith. the Dark child allowed Aeron to be more of herself and she smiled.

Moving into the Villa Aeron took off her cloak and moved towards here she thought Charm would be. Holding some flowers Aeron smiled more. she promised to try to be more of what Charm wanted though she could not change everything but she could do little things.Charm my love

<style>
.aeronbottles .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF;}
.aeronbottles p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeronbottles b {color:#cc9449; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.aeronbottles p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.aeronbottles p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.aeronbottles {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kRk5d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread