My dear I said forever
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 301

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

Charm knew that if she was in the pack lands, and if she was not looking for trouble in other pack lands, or with other pack’s members. She would be fine and Aeron would see that she safely was taken care of. That was not what kept Charm; Charm was taking her stay in the pack lands as a blissful new life, a life with Aeron as her mate, and Panda as her lover. Not what the life that she wanted, however. Charm never dreamed that she could love anyone other than the Aeron. Charm wasn’t sure what had shifted in her mind to allow her to think that it’s okay, he and Aeron had worked on how to please each other the most, and to allow them to find the need of lust in another’s arms was frankly okay. The two mates, had taken a mother and daughter set. Aeron the daughter, the dark, hateful murdering being that she was. Then there was the mother. Panda was soft, she was kind. She was the day to her daughter’s night.

Hearing her mate’s voice, the calico’s heart leapt for joy, with nothing more and nothing less than sheer utter joy and happiness. Dropping everything that was within her hands, as she rushed to the voice she knew as her beloved mate. Charm smiled the widest smile she had felt in quite some time. She raced to the voice and sent of the leader. Stopping as she came up to the golden lady, kissing her upon the cheek, she giggled. ”My, my, my Ms. Ganesa. What do I owe the honors of this random vist?” Charm expected the lady to be very busy, she knew that it would take some time in order for the now Angela, to have time for random daytime meetings.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread