My dear I said forever
[html]

Just seeing the golden woman made Charm’s very sensitive heart to start beating rapidly with in her chest. Everything was turning out to be right as so long as she was able to steal a moment’s time with her beloved. Charm knew that her time was hard to get, also the female knew that if she needed her she would be there for her. Charm just never wished to pull her away from anything that had to be involved with the pack. The calico lady just would not feel right pulling her away. She had worked so hard for her rank also.

Charm felt the blood rise to her face, as she offered up a giggle that fashioned that of a school girl. ”Oh Aeron!” The lady treated her so well, and made her feel so special. ”I know you live here silly, but you’re just so busy, and the pack doses need you.” She felt like she was trying to justify why she was so surprised about Aeron being here with her now. Charm took the lady by her hand and then turning around leaning into her, resting her head upon the golden lady’s shoulder ”Baby, just you coming here all random like, is good enough for me.” Charm softly sighed, content for the second. Before the thoughts of Lillth crossed her mind, yes…that was another think that Aeron could do for her. Not see her again. However, the lady knew not to ask for that. That horrid red lady kept the tender side of Aeron away, so that the leader could show her that side. Just as Panda would take any extra tenderness that Charm had just so that the two mates could equal out each other’s happiness.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread