My dear I said forever
[html]

OOC here!

Aeron smiled as she looked at Charm. The pack can survive a few hours with out me at its borders hawking them like a crazy woman. she spoke to her mate. She had to admit Charm seemed happier since she didn't have to just love the Angela. She was free to choose someone to be her kind self with. In a way Aeron felt inadequate, her mate needed someone else to balance where Aeron failed.

She moved towards their room and smiled at Charm. I don't just come here baring gifts though. I was hoping to talk and get to see you. She spoke looking at her. There was so much Aeron wanted much more then that she wanted to finally tell charm about the male she had met. Though she was supposed to have a meeting before the full moon in october.

<style>
.aeronbottles .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF;}
.aeronbottles p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeronbottles b {color:#cc9449; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.aeronbottles p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.aeronbottles p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.aeronbottles {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kRk5d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread