She'll be coming around the moutain
[html]

Word Count →

Adrian is a nice man though. He will sing for her >Big Grin

Adrian had just about given up on finding anyone when he heard the noise. At first Adrian wasn't sure where he knew the noise from. It sounded familiar but Adrian couldn't place it. Then he realized it was a cat. Or a kitten from the sound of the high pitched mewing. Adrian walked between the rows of seats, getting closer to the sound. Adrian stopped, looking around. It sounded like the kitten was calling from right next to him but he couldn't see anything.

Adrian walked forward a little bit, looking around. It wasn't until he glanced over his shoulder that he saw the seats were empty underneath. Or at least most of them were. The seat he had just been standing next to wasn't, under it was the kitten he had been looking for. And a jackal was with it. Adrian knelt down and smiled, "Well hello there. You can come out, I won't hurt you." He said, sitting back on his butt between the rows of seats. He was still smiling as he scooted back so the jackal would feel like she had some room to come out. "I'm Adrian. Adrian Kido. Nice to meet you." Adrian said, before the girl had even wiggled her way out from under the seat. Adrian was just like that. He was the kind of person who could run into a complete stranger and talk to them like they had been friends for life. He was a people person and it was a talent that helped him when he preformed. And Adrian did love to preform.

<style type="text/css">
.KidoTwinsSnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.KidoTwinsSnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow {margin:0px auto; width:468px; background-color:#F0F8FF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6IyXS.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 390px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#191970; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread