She'll be coming around the moutain
[html]

Word Count →

OOC

what you do with your voice? Adrian heard her ask. Adrian glanced at her as she pointed at his muzzle. Adrian smiled as he nodded, "Yeah, that is singing. My grandmother taught me how to do it when I was younger." He said with a mournful smile remembering his grandmother. He missed her but he had moved on long ago. Adrian had had a childhood that was very rich with information. He had been taught how to read the basics and he knew how to read music. He had been taught about some of the human's habits, though again, it was tied into their musical history. Adrian was grateful for his good upbringing but he often forgot that others hadn't been so fortunate.

Well Hello Sira," He said, looking at her, then he glanced at Kitten, scratching behind her ears, "And Hello to you as well, Kitten." If Adrian wasn't careful, he would be tempted to take the little kitten him. But Adrian knew he would never really do that. He was to much of a softy at heart. "No, I don't know this place, sadly. I've only been in Nova Scotia once before. And I didn't linger then. I've just come back and I'm passing through." Adrian thought this place was amazing. "Where did you find Kitten?" He asked, stopping his petting of the cat and looking at Sira with a questioning look. He wondered where he could find a kitten around here.
<style type="text/css">
.KidoTwinsSnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.KidoTwinsSnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.KidoTwinsSnow {margin:0px auto; width:468px; background-color:#F0F8FF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6IyXS.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 390px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#191970; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

OOC Ending: (throwing together a sloppy one since Shaw told me she is dropping her tonight)
Adrian and Sira talked for a little bit more. Eventually Sira opene up enough to request that he sing again. Adrian sang a little, and they explored the building some. Adrian gave Kitten back to Sira and then they parted ways. Adrian headed off towards Halifax Area.

Messages In This Thread