[J] Coming home
Shadow had been training and running around doing his best to keep his skills and ability's honed and sharp. Shadow was patrolling the boarder of New Dawn when he heard a call that was foreign to him and his tail started to move. A new person who wanted to join the pack, perfect and Shadow would be able to welcome them in and offer them there kindness and there way of living. Shadow looked in the direction of the call and he worked his way over. He ran quickly in Lupus form and then he reached the tree line and his eyes locked onto the boy standing in front of him. Shadow slowly trotted down to meet with him and as he did he nodded his head and then when he was a good 5 feet from him he stopped and slowly shifted into his 8"0 tall Optime form and he smiled gently.

" Welcome to New Dawn, my name is Shadow and it's a pleasure to meet you, if you don't mind my asking, what is your name?" Shadow crossed his arms as his tail swayed behind him and he looked the boy over. It was uncanny how alike the boy looked to him. Pure black fur...all black nails and blue eyes that matched his one blue eye. His eyes watched and studied and then they landed on a dagger that the boy carried and he tilted his head to the side and moved to get a better look as he spoke again gently and his tail slowed down some." That's a nice dagger...tell me if you will, who was it that gave that to you..." Shadow looked to the blade, it had the markings on the daggers that he had custom made for him, it have the black cord leather around the handle and if it was the one he was thinking about then under the leather wrapping engraved into the wood of the handle underneath then the words. "A Shadow to follow you during the day a Shadow to hold and embrace you at night." Those were the words he carved so Thana would never forget him.

Messages In This Thread