[J] Coming home
Shade’s ears twitched at the sound of footsteps approaching. His eyes fell upon a large black male and he watched as the man stopped and shifted a few feet from him. He was taller than Shade by at least half a foot. Shade was still growing a bit though and would probably reach this man’s height soon. The thing that caused him to stare was the eyes. He had one yellow and one blue eye, just like his mother said his father had. Perhaps it was more common than he thought.

Shade. Shade Sier. This couldn’t be his father. This man was named Shadow, not Shadowfang. Unless he shortened his own name, which was certainly possible. He carried his mother’s scent as well, it was practically covering his coat. Was he standing before his father? The man who ran out on his mother while she was pregnant with him?

My mother gave it to me. Supposedly it was my father’s. why does it interest you so much? And why do you carry my mother’s scent? He looked the man over, knowing the answer, but wanting to actually hear it from the man before him.

Messages In This Thread