[J] Coming home
Curious from Shadow's words, Shade took off the leather wrap on the handle and stared down at the words carved into it. So he really was his father. This Shadow, Shadowfang, or whatever he called himself was the man who ran out on his mother. Wrapping the leather around the handle again, Shade glared up at the man before him. So you're the one who got mom pregnant and then ran out on her? Leaving her to raise me on her own? What does that say for what kind of man you are? Hm? He paused for a moment, returning the dagger to its sheath at his hip. Gonna leave her again once you become bored of her?

It was then that Thana came into view, rushing forward and pulling him into a tight hug. With all signs of anger gone from his features, Shade wrapped his arms around his mother. Calm down mother, there's no need to bombard me with questions just yet. There will be plenty of time for that. I had heard you had joined this pack and was actually looking to join. That's when I met him He didn't even want to say his name. He could care less about this man. His job was to protect and provide for his family and he didn't even stick around until Shade was born. The moment His mother became pregnant, this man was gone.

Hearing yet another approaching, Shade looked to a man, who was clearly the Alpha of the pack. Shade lowered himself down, submitting to the new arrival. Hello sir, my name is Shade Sier and I was hoping to join my mother's pack. I am a skilled hunter and fighter and I will do all I can to protect your pack if you will have me. Shade made sure to keep himself lowered as he spoke, not wanting to offend the Alpha.

Messages In This Thread