[J] Coming home
Thana smiled big as Shade wrapped his arms around her, teasing her lightly and telling her to calm down. She nodded when he mentioned talking about his travels later. It would probably be best to talk later, especially since he was hoping to join New Dawn. You’re going to stay here Shade? That’s wonderful news! Hearing her son call Shadow “him” put her off though. She looked between the two and the tension was clear. It seemed Shade had never fully understood why Shadow wasn’t around when he was growing up. Shade, you listen to me. Shadow is a great man. He didn’t know I was pregnant with you when he left and he had intended to come back.

She looked up when Zalen came up to them, lowering herself down in respect. She looked to Shade and whispered for only him to hear. We will talk about this later. Thana looked to Zalen as she moved closer to him, submitting as she did. This is mine and Shadow’s son, Shade. He was born well before either of us came to the area. Her tail tucked between her legs and her ears went back as she licked his chin. It would mean a lot to me if you would accept him my Alpha. She had already put what had happened between her and Zalen behind her. He was still her Alpha and still deserved her respect and he would be given it.

Messages In This Thread