Darkness approaching
Finally the black male stood up, sleepily looking at her. Stepping back Amy grinned, a predatory gaze with her hand gently fiddling with the hilt of her sword. Not that she would use it. His form was slim from his youth, if muscular. He had to have some training of a sort. Amy's own appearance was that of a traveling merchant, even with the various weapons. Her clothing was neat and professional, and if it weren't for her stance one would suppose that she was simply trying to scare others off when she couldn't actually use what she had. The bow was different, Amy's ears lifting in surprise as he did that.

I didn't expect that you have. I just found it intriguing to meet the son of one of my clients. It is good to keep such things in the family. Breeds a certain level of expectation. Smiling Amy moved over, leaning against a tree. His words were neat, polite and cutting through the air. He wouldn't be accused of dawdling in a conversation, that was for sure. You are Shadow's son, so I am hoping that you could perform the same task he does, working as a bodyguard. Unless you're untrained? I could tell you about your father in exchange if you are curious.

Messages In This Thread