you must be swift as a coursing river
[html]

OOC here!

The tuxedo male was in the training area of the fort. He had been looking over the other weapons. None fit him well. He wasn't much for staves and he wasn't one for bows. He knew how to use them all. He'd spent a lot of time training, both with his father at a young age, and when he had gone to Italy. He'd learned from a lot of the Italian men ways of fighting. Hand-to-Hand and even dirty fighting styles. The Italian males there were strong, romantic, and all around good men to learn from. He then recalled the beautiful Italian woman he'd fallen for. She was a charming dark furred woman. Small, but she had broken the knightly Marino's heart. She only wanted to fool around, only used him for pleasure. He had to admit, he didn't do much better lately to the other women. However, he made sure they knew he was only out for pleasure, nothing more. Sidra had just stuck, and damn, how could he even think of Luciana, the woman from Italy? Aro had been blessed here in Nova Scotia.

He decided to go the the Arena, his fists and swords would be the weapons of choice. He needed to practice his form anyway. If goons decided to come to Casa because of him and Sidra he needed to be in tip top form.

As he came into the fighting arena he saw a rather short fox like luperci. His head tilted some as he stared at the short man. However, who wasn't shorter than Aro? He was nearly the same height as his father. Maybe even matched in body structure, but Aro seemed to have a more bulkier structure than his father. No one wanted to see the Knight and Marino go at it. Aro would never piss his father off anywhere, nor had he spared with his father since he got back from Italy. Both males were quite well matched, they made a better team than opponents.

"Why, I don't think I've met you..." Aro gave his signature grin, a charming confident (borderline cocky) grin. "I'm Aro Marino...Jazz's oldest son..and you are?" Aro held out his hand in a greeting. The youthful son had to stop himself from making short jokes like shortstack, shorty, small stuff, and the like. He was as polite and as kind as ever to the little foxy male. He was quite handsome for a small fry.

<style>
.am-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.am-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.am-sdb0109 b {color:#6c1a46; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.am-sdb0109 {background-color:#e7e0de; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lTSFF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.am-sdb0109-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.am-sdb0109 .inner {margin:10px 10px 400px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread