you must be swift as a coursing river
Ah, the younger man had a genuine smile as well. Sebastian own grin widened a little further as Jazper's son spoke Italian with surprising fluency, his accent perfect. Another Italian, hmm? Jazper spoke it fluently, if he recalled correctly, but his accent was certainly Scottish. Where had his son learned the language with such perfect diction and pronunciation? He spoke as only a native usually could.

A light chuckle escaped the foxy male's black lips. "Il piacere è mio," he said warmly, his liquid accent letting the words roll off of his tongue. Sebastian's hips tilted to one side as he considered the much taller male, taking a short step back to keep the strain off of his neck. Well, Aro was certainly forward. Perhaps his day would not be so dull. He had already been with Jazper and Lorenzo, what did it matter if he had another? "I can handle anything you can give me, cara mia." Sebastian's grin took on a more interested edge, allowing his molten orange eyes to rove over Aro's broad chest and muscular abdomen, and maybe a little lower before he focused once more on the monochromatic warrior.

"Me... Knives and my bow, mostly. Lately I've been taking more of an interest in hand-to-hand fighting again, and staffs. I think we have a whip that we took from one of the slain bandits a few months ago..." A woman had wielded that one. He forgot who ended her life. He had had his hands full with a grey wolf twice his size who had wielded a shortsword to great effect.

Another smile flashed across his face, this one with a more challenging air. "Do you think you could handle me in a fistfight, Mister Marino?" he enquired with a lazily confident drawl to his tone. Of course, he stood little chance if Aro got those massive hands on him. Speed and agility were his main weapons, and they tended to be better for running away. Still, Sebastian was confident he could hold his own.

Messages In This Thread