you must be swift as a coursing river
Same Big Grin

Well, then. Aro certainly wasn't shy about what he wanted. Lovely. Casa di Cavalieri could use some more men who appreciated bodies akin to their own and weren't afraid to show their interest. Sebastian chuckled at the man's fluent Italian and took a small step back, his hips swaying.

"I'd hope so," he purred warmly. "Sono molto brava a dare piacere." The R's rolled off his salmon-pink tongue, more than a hint of seductive charm in them. Sebastian's warm orange eyes glittered in the light sunlight streaming in from the windows, his body already making small, fluid movements.

Ah, but the Italian loved a good challenge. Especially when it was tinged with more sexual tension than the usual. "Everything you can throw at me and more, cara mia," he drawled, a hint of teasing patronisation in his tone.

Sebastian took a step closer, his hands going down to rest on his slim hips. He had little chance in this fistfight, he knew- without the freedom to use his sharpened claws, his blows wouldn't do much against the giant male. He would need to rely on precise strikes and agility, while Aro would simply need to wrap his hands around any part of Sebastian's body and the fight would be over.

"I'd love to see what you can do, Aro," he grinned. "How about you get a prize if you win, hmm? Seeing as how I have nothing on me... Your prize will be whatever you'll have in your hands at the time, I suppose." Sebastian shot the bigger male a wink and a wide, genuine grin. It was no smirk on his face- this smile was filled with genuine, warm friendliness and the wild sense of exhilaration the Italian so loved.

It was a distraction, naturally. Sebastian ran towards the much taller male, swiftly sliding underneath his arms and between Aro's legs on his rear. The Italian leaped up and aimed a solid kick at Aro's rear, using that to propel himself away and execute an acrobatic back handspring to get some distance between the pair.

Sebastian grinned. Years of acrobatics had paid off.

"You'll need to work if you want to get your hands on me, cara," he teased.

Messages In This Thread