you must be swift as a coursing river
Aro had the man down, he was startled by the large black and white male's move, but Aro was a little frustrated. He could have been a little more gentle. The foxy canine got his revenge though. Small droplets squeezed out of the little claw marks the male caused. He purred a growl at the little man as he pinned him. "You did...didn't you?" He chuckled pulling back to look over the small man. He'd never had a male come onto him so strongly...was he imagining this? He wasn't high, and he wasn't lacking in sleep...so this was happening, the man was trying to entice him. "...well..you are making me want to explore these stirring feelings I've been getting...perhaps you could enjoy pleasing me in ways I've never explored before...eh?" He purred to the man. "Let's go somewhere less public...and you can show me just what you can do..." He grinned as he stood tall and gave a hand to lift the man off the ground.

He was a handsome guy, a little shorter than Sidra. Looking him over Aro was becoming a little unsure. He'd never been with a male, and this male was obviously more than willing to do things with him. It was like his first time...all over again..

Messages In This Thread