you must be swift as a coursing river
A growl, so deep Sebastian could almost feel the reverberations of it inside his bones rumbled from Aro's broad, muscle-bound chest. Ooooh. Sebastian liked that. It didn't seem as though Aro intended to treat him like a fragile glass statue. Good. He knew how rough a big guy like Marino could be and intended to take full advantage of that. The Italian chuckled, his hands still roving around the huge male's powerful, fuzzy barrel chest.

"I did," he confirmed with a playful wink. "Mmm... Perhaps I could." Sebastian gently nipped the side of the black-and-white man's fluffy neck before Aro pulled himself up, towering almost eight feet over the prone artisan.

As much as Sebastian enjoyed this particular vantage point, he was quick to place his own slender, black-furred hand in Aro's enormous paw and let the much larger male pull him up with ease. His feet left the ground for a few moments as Aro tugged him up. Sebastian stretched out his arms and leaned backwards, working out the kinks in his muscles after his time spent training. After bending his spine back to an improbable angle, Sebastian let his bones realign and stood straight up, craning his neck back to grin up at Aro.

"Let's," he agreed in a low, seductive purr, letting his tone rumble in his throat. "I'm sure neither of us will be disappointed, bello." Sebastian headed towards the stairs, taking the steps two at a time at a steady jog to keep ahead of Aro's doubtlessly enormous steps. And if he stayed just far enough ahead that his ass was level with Aro's eyes, that was a completely unintentional bonus.

"Had much experience, big boy?" Sebastian turned around at the top of the stairs and looked the fuzzy beast over critically, lingering at his waist. "I'd guess that you've had some..." The Italian turned around and headed upstairs to his own room, walking quickly to keep pace with Aro and keeping his dark, silky-furred ears turned backwards to hear Aro's reply.

Messages In This Thread