you must be swift as a coursing river
M and tags added Tongue

Aro was quite lucky he hadn't vocalised his thoughts on the Italian's fine ass being feminine- masculine as he considered himself to be, Sebastian would no doubt have immediately stomped away from the much larger man to sulk in a corner somewhere for a few days. Luckily, this crisis never came to pass, and instead Aro chose to answer Sebastian's question. A short, sharp grin spread across his muzzle when Aro admitted his inexperience.

Well, that was quite fine. After all, Hadley hadn't had experience outside of women either when they had first had sex. Although he had been drunk out his mind when they had first done the deed, so perhaps it wasn't such a good comparison. Regardless, Sebastian was determined that Aro was going to leave his room pleased and in full control of his mental faculties.

"Don't worry, amore," he purred, his voice like warm, golden honey. Incredibly soothing, sweet, sensual... Yes, Sebastian felt that description suited him perfectly. "I'll make sure you leave satisfied, hmm? Just let me guide you, Arrrro Marrrino." Sebastian deliberately rolled the R's low his throat, turning the name into a purring rumble that so often drove his men crazy.

Sebastian opened the door and stepped inside, turning around and bowing as Aro entered. "No need to be nervous, handsome." The Italian's hip nudged against Aro's leg as he shut the door, taking Aro by the hand to guide him over to the bed. Somewhat necessary, considering the debris of pots, palettes, brushes, paper and small, miscellaneous objects that littered the floor in seemingly random piles.

That done, Sebastian neatly placed Aro standing at the side of the bed, his back to it. After looking him up and down with an appraising eye, Sebastian nodded sagely and, with surprising suddenness, leaped upwards and wrapped his arms around the huge man's thick neck and his legs around the tuxedo male's broad abdomen.

Now only a few inches from Marino's face, Sebastian winked playfully. "Right now," he drawled, "I think your past experience is enough to guide you." Sebastian leaned to the side and gently bit the side of Aro's neck, running his tongue over the spot he nipped before he leaned in for a full-on kiss.

Messages In This Thread