I'll always come home to you
[html]

Word Count :: Back dated cause I suck. Dated after they got back from free town

The Aabt man had missed his family so much. He had missed the two so much that nothing would stop him from getting to them. Isis had been well behaved on the trip and back. She had almost ended up traded when someone looked her over. She was good stock and the man was willing to trade Imhotep two horses for her. Though in the long run It would have been good Imhotep a nice gift for his son but that was past them now.

Imhotep looked at the home that he shared with his wife. She and his young son would be here waiting for him. He brought dry herbs, salves, and needles. For their child he was able to find another Ankh pendant. Though unlike his mother’s this one held the marks of Osiris and Anubis. Both gods worked with the dead.

Imhotep slid off his mighty mare and opened the door to his home. I am home He spoke looked around.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread