I'll always come home to you
[html]

Word Count :: Back dated cause I suck. Dated after they got back from free town

Imhotep smiled as he nuzzled his mate he had brought her back some things but he wanted to hold her first. Imhotep snuggled to his mate and smiled taking in her scent. It made him smile he missed her so. It was a said truth the absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Golden eyes looked at her. I'm well we made the journey well and I brought you home many things. He spoke as he moved into the home smiling he pulled away from her. He could see their son on the floor and he moved to him. My boy He spoke soft as he picked the child up. My blessed boy He spoke in Arabic. You have grown He spoke once again in Arabic.

Imhotep looked to Odessa and smiled. I missed you both. He said as he snuggled his son.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread