I'll always come home to you
[html]
ooc things go here

Ankh's eyes watched the golden male steadily, his small tail behind him flicking nervously. They made there way into the house, Ankh following confidently, but sticking close to his mother's heels. 'Oh. I only wanted you back, you know that! You didn't [have[/i] to bring presents' she teased gently, burying her snout back into her mate's fur, eager to make up for lost time. Orange eyes, however caught the snowy puppy as he padded forward to stare at Imhotep. 'Ankh? Don't you remember?' she asked turning to the puppy. There was a pause, and then he spoke. 'Da?' With squeal of excitement he bounded forward towards his parents.

Scrambling up into his father's arm, Ankh hopped up to flick his tongue over his father's face in greeting. 'Da!' he squealed as Odessa closed the space between her mate and herself, burying her snout in her mate an son's short fur. 'I missed you too' she hummed softly.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread