Pedals surround Her Beauty
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Raoth had come, and boy he was pleased that he was right there, however, he could sense something was up. He would need to have a sit down with Raoth again. He probably should spend more time with the coyote. His eyes looked up after his slight 'zone-out' to see a beautiful smiling face looking right at him. Sidra. Let alone she looked extremely sexy. His heart pounded and for a moment he felt like this ceremony wasn't about his father, her words came to him as she touched his face. He wondered---no! No! He couldn't ever mate with anyone! He liked the joy of freedom. Having invisible chains, and puppies around from just one person seemed to be a dull and upsetting life. Too domesticated for him. But look at her! He was in love. He knew this. He would say he 'I love you' because he did love her...but this love that he felt for her was getting stronger with every second he spent with her.

He gave a warm grin, speechlessly, to Sidra her as she mentioned she'd be there in the crowd for him, her words though delayed entered his mind. Sidra was all in his thoughts now. That was until his sister came about and seeming to skip about the area blabbing about him. His trance and thoughts of Sidra gone as he glared at his sister. She was so odd! Where did this free-bird hippie girl come from!? Oh..yeah that's right she's Sophia Knight...his sister. He huffed, eyes still narrowed on the flower tossing hippie chick who loved to party. "Soph! I'm not a mushy guy...you're projecting your emotions onto me...now twist those back! You don't get all mushy and whimpery! Go sit your ass down somewhere! You little fairy!" Oh man, he needed a smoke, his sister was putting him on edge already. Then he straightened back up and looked to Sidra. The sight of her immediately started to calm him again. He could do this...he could do this! He just didn't want to fumble about, he wanted to impress his father with a great speech and ceremony.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread