Pedals surround Her Beauty
[html]

x.x here goes!

Word Count → 000

Everyone was shuffling in, and once everyone had settled and found their seats, and Sophia was being told to leave him alone. Aro was feeling both relieved and more nervous. He loved being the spotlight, but to have all the pack on him meant he had to really show them. He wanted to impress them all. He still had it rooted that he wanted to be like his father, but the older he got he realized he needed to mark his own path, but the destination was the same. His eyes looked to his father a warm happy grin on his mug, then his eyes went to the woman of the hour. Alyssum.

He cleared his throat hoping to calm everyone and get their focus to the front. Once everyone was focused Aro began, "Welcome! I am glad to see you all here today for a wonderful day of music and celebration for the union of Alyssum de Fonte and my father, Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. I am both honored and surprised to be the one to lead them in this wonderful union. They are both wonderful canines, and Alyssum has been a grand woman. I have not the privilege of knowing her fully, but what I have learned from my few encounters is, she is a grand woman. Having both pride, understanding, and a kind heart. She loves this pack, and supports my father in his boundless goals. I am pleased to see my father find such a woman, and I hope them many years of joy, happiness, and hopefully a litter or two to fill their lives. Now let us begin before I babble more! His eyes went from the Casa Cavaleiris' to both his father and Alyssum. "I trust you two have vowels to share with one another?" His eyes looked to either one, a warm smile still on him as he let them speak to one another.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread