Rumors
Terra tensed, jumping partway back as the dog turned. Her hackles raised right up, trying to make herself appear larger than she was. It really didn't make much of a difference. This female was in optime after all, and there was no way that Terra could make herself appear larger unless she shifted and stood looming over the female. Shifting took time though, so she just relied on her instincts to try and appear bigger, fangs flashing at the suddenly threatening female. The coyote wasn't thinking, just startled half out of her wits by the sudden movement when she'd gotten too close.

The dog backed up as well, clearly just as surprised as Terra. Neither of them seemed to have realized that the other was there, or at least in Terra's case, aware enough of her surroundings to actually take notice of Terra's actions and react to it. Her hackles slowly lowered, features back to a passive curiosity. It's not my territory. I'm Fleta. Tilting her head Terra stepped closer again, tail cautiously swaying. My pack's near here. Are you passing through? Her curiosity was bound to get her in trouble, but this stranger was curious.

Messages In This Thread