Rumors
[html]

Jordyn's ears flew up as the new coyote jumped back from her as well. She sized her up instinctively. While doing so she found she, herself, was quite larger than her, since she was in optime form. It was an advantage, but she felt that the coyote had something to protect. Just as she was locked up her thoughts, she saw the woman flash her fangs at her, which started her quite a bit. Her hair on the back of her neck raised, but she didn't dare flash hers back. Jordyn bet her knees and crouched a little, now making eye contact, but not begging for a challenge.

After a few moments, the coyote's gaze felt less threatening. Jordyn stood up straight, her head titling to the side with a small, mature smile. When she relaxed, she could tell that the coyote's reaction was just out of fear, not anger. She had walked up to Jordyn, either way.

Jordyn listened to the voice of the coyote. She kept her head tilted slightly, but looked at her straight in the eyes. She tried to think about what packs were around the area, but since she wasn't even quite sure where she was at the moment, the collie threw away the question. "Pleased to meet you," Jordyn began,"Yes, I am just passing through the area, but I was taking a break to record my thoughts, and to start a project of mine." The collie stuck her thumb under the strap of her bag, and brought it back up so it would hang on her shoulder again. Jordyn was very curious about this coyote, since she had not met many before, and was eager to hear what she had to say.

<style>
.ocarina .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.ocarina p {padding:3px 60px 3px 60px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ocarina b {color:#360807; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ocarina {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... rdyn-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#631917; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ocarina .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #360807; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread