Rumors
[html]

OOC here.

The stranger crouched down, Terra sniffing her out cautiously. There were many scents in the female's fur. She must have traveled a fair distance to have that mix. There was also the faint scent of a pack, but not any that Terra knew. She'd have to correct that as soon as possible. The dog relaxed as Terra did, a flickering smile on her face. The tension was almost completely gone at that point, though Terra was still ready if the dog somehow managed to become a threat, a possibility that seemed to be less and less likely as time went on.

So it was as she'd thought. The female would be moving on. Jordyn was a rather pleasant sounding name, if not one that brought anything specific to mind. Record your thoughts? She'd heard someone say that before. They'd been writing, and said they were recording. So the female had been writing down her thoughts. I was just patrolling along the pack's borders when I caught your scent and decided to investigate. What project are you doing?

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread