Rumors
[html]

Disregard parts where it says she is a loner since I just joined the Vinátta pack! -- added 5:41 P.M.

A breeze was present around the two, hugging them in an unpleasant way. A few clouds threw darkening shadows over the sea, while the water danced in it until it lapped up to the sand. It all seemed to happen in an orchestrated way, and it was. It was orchestrated by Mother Nature.

Emotions on the coyotes face showed that she had fully relaxed. It brought down Jordyn's fear level down too. The surprise from the coyote seemed to have completely delete her sadness, but also her train of thought for the moment.

The coyote's reply puzzled her. She didn't know if she was wanted or unwanted in the area. Especially if there was a pack nearby, and she was a loner. She had her eye on a different pack far away from here, and she didn't wanted to pulled into it for good or bad reasons. She contemplated about saying asking what pack she was guarding. It was a pack she was not familiar with, obviously, since she did not recognize the smell, and she had not met anyone from it. She felt welcomed again when the coyote asked about her project. She brought her mind back into her previous state. The notes on the page formed into her mind once again as she thought about her project. "I am working on writing a song for me to play on my ocarina," Jordyn stated with pride. She shoved her hand into her hand bag, gripping the ocarina at the mention of it, and smiled to herself.

<style>
.ocarina .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.ocarina p {padding:3px 60px 3px 60px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ocarina b {color:#360807; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ocarina {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... rdyn-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#631917; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ocarina .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #360807; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Word Count: 257

Messages In This Thread