three rounds and a sound
[html]

The dame remained quiet and attentive as he spoke, only moving to push the persistent windblown strand away from her face. Her ears had pivoted forward to listen both patiently and politely, her head giving the occasional nod as though it would help coax out his words. so fidgety she noticed - the twiddling, the twitching. Was he nervous, perhaps afraid of her or some hazard that lurked in the territory, one that she knew nothing about? Given the difference in their heights and builds she doubted he was afraid of her, but that thought was a better alternative than there being some monster around the bend.

Though she tried to follow the others words, it was not done without some confusion, and she would get lost in the stops and stutters. Eventually she gave up all together, finding it easier to scan his face, catching the gist of where he was going from there. She was feeling better about him though - he seemed to be honest, and trying to follow his erratic speech kept her engaged.

As he admired her name, she could not help but let her smile widen, and this time the grin was genuinely bright. After all, what female didn't like a compliment? “Unatsi.” Her lips slowly meandered over his own name, curiously rolling the combination of foreign syllables across and off of her tongue. Grey eyes aimed skyward as she tested it out, quickly tattooing the name and face into her memory, just as she did with all she came across. Once she had committed a name to memory, she was guaranteed to never forget it.

“Unatsi, yes, I can say the same of your name as well - but why not share your full title mon chèr? I promise you that I'm not an easy one to bore.” The mutts words were teasingly spoken, a laugh underlying the quiet of her voice. Aoves would dodge his offer for help though, or at least find out more about him before staying in his company; not even sure herself if she could keep up the search. She had not rested since crawling onto the shore from the wreckage, though her lapse into unconsciousness hardly qualified as descent sleep. Just barely was she keeping fatigued quivers from racking her flesh; eyelashes drooped low in exhaustion, rather than being flirtatious or coy. She found it becoming increasingly easy to feign energy though, entertained by the quaintness of the other Luperci.

((thank you, and he's adorable! makes me want to give him a hug))
[/html]

Messages In This Thread