three rounds and a sound
[html]

The smile continued as he spoke of his names, encouraging, she had always held in interest in others cultures, and wondered now if names like his were the standard for the area. It did not shrink in the slightest though, for as he made the roundabout compliment of her accent, she found that it would not fall from her face.
"I came from the place beyond this sea" She gestured to him as she spoke of Europe; her head gently tilting towards the shore, shrugging in the general direction of the Atlantic. "I lived along the coast, it was quite a beautiful place. At times I find myself missing it." A nostalgic sigh punctuated her last words. She had intended to go into the intricacies of the cathedral itself, and speak of the soothing thunder on the cliffs, but realized she could no longer continue on the subject. She didn't want to dwell on thoughts of home too much, the nostalgia was turning into sickness, and an emotion she rarely felt, regret.

A black hand unfolded, waving lightly in the air as though to fan away the thoughts, dismissing them from her mind. There was no point in musing over the what-ifs though - she would learn everything she could while; and survive, just as she always had. Her thoughts of home were less than desired, and increasingly unwelcome in her head, they had no benefit now that she was here, and would only sour her thoughts later.

Instead she returned to the subject of his name, since he seemed to be calmer speaking of himself,of returning the arm to a cross at her torso, it instead reached out towards him. "You don't give your full name credit, I think it's quite noble. And perhaps I could have a closer look at your, ah, namesake?" She rarely enjoyed making others uncomfortable, but despite her best efforts, the more she talked the more she seemed to set him on edge. She was a sensory creature; she knew his masculine musk, what he looked like, the clatter of his beads, and the unforgettable way in which he spoke. Now all she need was one touch, to fully commit him to memory and be satisfied. Besides her own natural curiosity, a saying always went that a womans touch could cure anything, she hoped the same could applied to his anxiety.

((my mind is too tired to remember her hex#, will edit tomorrow :x))

[/html]

Messages In This Thread