three rounds and a sound
[html]

Her head nodded again as she listened to him speak, not coaxing this time, but agreeing - she had heard some interesting English dialects before, and could make a stab at what his friend sounded like. As he smiled, she continued to let her smile hang as well; but hers was because she finally saw him getting comfortable with her, not tripping over his words half as often as he had initially. When he first laid out his arm, she merely looked at the limb for a second ,a total white, as though his arm had been dipped in a bucket of paint. Then her unfolded arm reached forward curiously, two fingers extending to lightly glide from the limit of her reach down to his wrist, hoping not to spook him more than her request had.

Beneath her fingers she only felt fur, though it would have been a surprise to find anything else. She commented thoughtfully as neared the end of his arm. "I never even knew that wolves could sport markings like this, very fitting indeed. A good name with a good reason behind it." The touch was like a final piece in a puzzle; a 3 dimensional labyrinth of a puzzle, locked away in her mental vault where she would not forget. Her odd habit had been satisfied.

Once finished with her examination she took a small step back; she felt she owed it to him for invading his personal space as she had. She spoke as she moved backward, eyes curiously roving from his arm and the accessories he wore.
"But tell me, besides the foreigners you mentioned, are the rest of the wolves like you, and your name? I think I will 'ave much more to learn if they are." She was referring to the culture as a whole, the names, the accessories he wore, everything that she noticed as being different. She hadn't been naive enough to believe that things would be just like home - that had been the reason she'd left in the first place, to get away from what was turning into monotony. She had to admit though, the prospect of having to learn multiple names as long as his was a bit daunting.

((kjdsvfoinbtjskthat would be amazingBig Grin and I didn't feel like I was doing her heritage justice, so just felt the urge to sprinkle some accent in there c: ))

[/html]

Messages In This Thread