three rounds and a sound
[html]

thanks again for the table :v

The sudden shift in his demeanor took her by surprise; her own body shifting naturally to a more defensive stance, a step angling her body away with arms crossed once again. The movement didn't prevent her from answering his question though, and though her smile had fallen, her tones were just as warm as before. "My name? Oh, it has no meaning at all!" She chuckled softly to herself as she spoke to him, her name was merely a collection of sounds that her whimsical mother had found pleasing. "That's the reason I left my country Unatsi, for I, unlike you, was not gifted with a story to my name. And so I decided to make a story for it myself." As she stated her motive, it was accompanied only with a minor shrug, as though becoming a household name were as normal as taking a walk.

She then fell silent again, listening more even more intently as he spoke of the lands. The nods that followed his explanation for the country were very faint, her chin dipping with the slightest hesitation, her confidence from before threatening to waver. Her lower lip was pinned by the pressure of a fang, she nibbling it thoughtfully as she listened. Her brows too furrowed in the slightest concern as she listened, but still the woman was silent, focusing on absorbing the information. Her eyes angled to follow the first of his gestures, then scoping the whole of the land as she followed his second, but she had no idea of how to respond.

The area was apparently bigger than it looked from afar, if it could support so many, and she'd yet to find her companions. When he finished, she let a resigned sigh hiss past her lips. He was right about there being so much more to learn, she turned away from him in thought, looking over again to the sea. She would need the moment to organize her thoughts, otherwise she risked feeling further overwhelmed.

<style type="text/css">
.aovaze b {color:#181f1e;}
.aovaze .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px;}
.aovaze .line {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #181f1e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.aovaze p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aovaze {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d7ceb8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CV2nM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #181f1e; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c584f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread