three rounds and a sound
[html]

Once again, I'm sorry for taking so long!

The mink-furred woman perked up at his offer, and Unatsi wondered if he’d said the wrong thing or if this was all going to come back and bite him in the tail-end later. He genuinely wanted to help, of course, but he was so used to being inadequate that he grew nervous even over offering her a place to crash for the night.

Aoves (more or less) accepted the offer with some nervous murmuring, and the farmer cracked a twitchy grin. “Oh, the tribe won’t mind, love, as long as you aren’t a murderer or something.” He continued to babble on without quite registering what he was saying. “Especially if it’s just for a little while; I mean, if you’re just freeloading—which I don’t think you’d do, I mean, you seem like an upstanding person, so probably no problem—but at most they might ask you to help out, uh, you know, with a little hunting or something like that. But uh—don’t worry, it won’t inconvenience me, I’m sure you’d do the same if we swapped places.”

He rubbed awkwardly at the back of his neck then sent her another smile at the shift of optimism in her tone. “Yeah, not too much land to explore, you have to find them eventually.” With that fact all well and stated clearly, he shuffled a foot slightly then smiled at her more shyly. “You do look kind of tired now, a little exhausted maybe, so I can—I can show you the way to AniWaya now, if you want.” He gave a little bow.

<style>
.unacanoe b {color:#fff9ee; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.unacanoe b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}
.unacanoe p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px; margin:0px;}
.unacanoe p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px;}
.unacanoe .inner {margin:5px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#6d5e3e;}
.unacanoe {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ab9361; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/122yeeh.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family:'Book Antiqua', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread