Mistaken Identity
[html]

Adrian could see that the man had regained some of his former consciousness. Adrian had stopped shaking him and was helping him sit up as the man tried to pull himself up. Adrian was unsure of what to do now. The man still seemed weak and that worried Adrian. Adrian could feel the man's arms lingering on his muscles. Adrian took his hands from the man's shoulders and set one hand on his back to help hold him up. Hopefully soon the man would be able to sit himself up.

As the man opened his mouth Adrian leaned his head closer so he could catch what the man said. When Adrian heard what sounded like his sister's name he didn't fully understand what the man meant. "Hotaru? How do you know of her." Adrian asked with a renewed interest. He wanted to know how this man knew his sister and if he knew how Adrian could find her. "Do you know where my sister is?" Adrian asked, hoping the man was awake enough to answer his question. Adrian felt the man's hand move up to feel his chest and a flicker of understanding appeared in his eyes, as he laughed softly for a second. You think I'm her? You think I'm Hotaru?" Adrian laughed again and shook his head, "No, I'm Adrian Kido, I'm her brother." Adrian said, grinning now at the hilarity of it. He knew that him and Hotaru were twins but the two hadn't been confused for a while.

Word Count → 000

OOC Text Here.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread