Mistaken Identity
[html]

The laughter finally eased and eventually stopped. Adrian had forgotten how amusing it was when someone got him and Hotaru confused. It wasn't often now but apparently it could still happen. Adrian was unexpectedly happy that the man had gotten the Kido twins confused. No matter how bad their relationship was at the moment, one thing Adrian and Hotaru would always share was their similar look.

Adrian let the man that knew Hotaru scoot away from him, noticing the fang the man displayed. That made Adrian frown, not understanding what reason the man had to be hostile towards him. Adrian made to move to catch the man when he saw him flail, but stopped when he caught himself. Adrian wasn't sure what language the man spoke in when he said breast, but the meaning was obvious enough. Adrian smiled and nodded, "I suppose so." Adrian said before chuckling again.

When the topic of Hotaru was brought back up Adrian opened his mouth to bombard the man with more questions. He after he had gotten the first word out and looked up and around for the man's horse. Adrian noticed the horse at the end of the street and chuckled, standing up and looking down at Levent. "If you can't walk I'll go get him. Do you think he will run from me if I approach him?" Adrian had broken the no question rule but he figured if it was a question that would help them get the horse back, it would be allowed without comment.

Word Count → 000

Sorry this post is so sucky. I fail at life >.< .

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread