texture like sun
[html]

[435]
many apologies my dear!

Teme Chibi is by Requiem!

For a moment, it felt like they were sizing each other up. Blue eyes met blue as his words hung in the air and Temeraire felt judged. At the same time, he felt as though he was similar to his aunt- or his aunt was similar to himself. There appeared to be a confidence about her that Teme admired despite the slightest suspicion that they were looking each other up and down. As quickly as it had come, the feeling dissipated and Temeraire relaxed slightly. He shouldn't be judgemental of his own family- that would get him nowhere in life. Instead, he plastered the smile on his face, his tail automatically wagging as she politely declined his offer of assistance. He stepped back also, feeling no need to hover close to her personal space. White rimmed ears flickered forward at her words, polite as ever.

He refrained from returning the sentiment- unlike his father, who offered the words casually it seemed, Temeraire didn't know yet if it was nice to meet her. Instead he inclined his head softly, not arrogantly as it may at first seem, but an acknowledgement of her words. Her next words didn't fail to cause the male to snort in derision. Had she looked at him clearly? Had she seen his father since they were both young? In case she hadn't notice, Temeraire took almost exclusively after his mother. With an angled shrug of his shoulders, he disagreed. I don't think I look anything like him... or any other relative for that matter. He offered in return, not unkindly but with a hint of cynicism that spoke of a truer doubt.

Seconds of silence ticked by and Temeraire couldn't help the smirk that washed over his lips. He'd heard about his aunt, through his father of course, but there was never anything better than meeting one in the flesh. And Shiloh seemed to be a complexity of mystery that Temeraire felt drawn to. Her chit-chatter didn't fail to bring yet another snort from the boy, though the nod to his head belied the derision he seemed to exude. It is a beautiful place, though I can't say the 'Village Hall' adds to the beauty. He commented dryly, before shaking his head softly when his aunt asked of his part. I wasn't allowed, though my father could probably have used me as a distraction for Sura... He commented, thinking of the mischievous young pup. Why are you here? He questioned in return, blue eyes seeking blue. Surely she had a good thing going on in the Solbjorg, what had bought her here?

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread