i hope you understand
[html]hope you dont mind me jumping in, i had every intention of starting another aw at the lake with Oak... and then i saw this! just my luck Smile

Oak sat at the bank, eyes open outstretched over the waters. He wondered often about the pack that lived beyond, remembering the words of his alpha. Oak did not wish for war, memories of the conflict against AniWaya always fresh and right on the surface of his mind. He had been so absent; almost cowardly during that time… he had grown to be ashamed of his actions then. It would be different if the time came for protecting his new homelands, the male promised himself that. Eyes slowly closed, silence and reflection washing over him as he became reserved in that pledge. He was trained, talented even (or so Cassia told him) and he did not fear pain as he had before. He wanted to be experienced, but and that would only come with conflict…

Noise of water and a wolfish laugh caused the red male to open his eyes and look to his left. A dark figure and that of a small horse lingered down the bank of the lake. Oak sat beyond a small formation of rocks and with the heavy foliage of summer it was easy for him to have missed the pair approach. The Risna stood, and decided to meet the black pelted boy rather then be solitary. It was important to meet the other pack members, and Oak was starting to become more like his social normal self with each canine he introduced himself to.

He approached slowly, as to not frighten to the horse. The russet wolf lacked his axe, the weapon sat inside the small home he had claimed, and wore nothing more then the necklace that had been given to him on his acceptance day. Hello there. he called, giving a small smile as well as a small wave.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread