i hope you understand
[html]

The world in Vinátta was not so different then what he had grown up with. There were families and strong friendships that bonded those that did not have blood to hold them together. It was not a strict place as the alphas had explained, and it was not the wilds of the neutral lands. He should be comfortable and feel as at ease as he had in his past pack. He hoped that meeting others would bring that to him.

I’m Oak. He replied, looking from him to the horse and adding, I’m still pretty new here, its nice to meet you. The red russet was not formally trained with horses, that was his brother’s department, but he was fairly sure that Hex was still pretty young. Just like he felt for the dark furred wolf.

Maybe Temeraire had grown up in the packlands, just like Oak had grown up in Crimson Dreams. The male cleared his throat, I was just relaxing beside the lake. Still have a lot to explore, and lands to learn. He was not shamed to show his need for knowledge nor his inadequacies, they were all friends here right? How is the water? He then asked, a small smile on his face and already feeling much more like his social self. Perhaps it would be too hard for him to regain it, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread