i hope you understand
[html]

Ah, so Oak had now met the son of their alphas. Saul and Lilin were good creatures, and Oak enjoyed their company greatly. He had been without the influence of a passionate leading couple long before Crimson Dreams had disbanded and feeling the presence of the two figure heads brought him a great comfort. The solidarity of his mother as a single leading force in his life seemed to be over, and though Oak had not fully recognized that he was eager and willing to turn his following focus from her to Temeraire’s parents.

It just seemed to fit. Oak replied to the question, his tone light and mater of fact. He turned his body so that he was swimming forward. He paddled closer to Temeraire and then let himself float. My past pack disbanded, and my family and I lived without a pack for a few months. Lilin told me about this place and afterwards I couldn’t get it out of my head. He paused, arms waving through the water slowly, and eyes looked down to watch the ripples. I think it reminded me of the pack I grew up in.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread