two thousand miles and one left turn
[html]
Herpa derpa hi! Word Count :: 400+

“Oh! Perfect!” The feminine voice trilled into the foyer as the front door burst open and slammed against the wall. “Just who I wanted to see!” said a faceless voice – for the face was obscured behind a pile of cloth precariously clung to by a pair of white arms. Of course, it could have been any unsuspecting member of the court who Orin would have said that to at this moment, it really didn’t matter who she had discovered in the hotel just that she had found someone.

It looked more like a pile of fabric with legs than a Luperci wandering through the main hall, with bolts and yards piled high and trailing down around her so that she nearly got hung up and tripped over her burden. Yet somehow Orin managed to make it past the threshold and rotate a little so she could peek around the colorful mountain at whomever was in the room. Honey gold eyes looked the giant dog man up and down and a brow quirked, then she barked somewhat comically, “Well are ya gonna just stand there or are ya gonna help a lady out?” Her quick words were followed by a wide, toothy grin that showed that she meant no harm, but really could use a hand.

And then, before he had the chance to really help, she dropped it all on the floor.

On purpose.

She glanced down at the mess she just made for only a beat before her eyes turned back to Jimson, and then she trampled all over the pile getting to him. “I don’t know you but no one gets into the Hotel when they’re not supposed to be here, so I’m gonna assume you’re alright.” As she stepped up to him she had to look nearly straight up, for he towered almost three full feet above her, yet she stood there with her hands on her hips, just grinning as though she didn’t notice the size difference at all. In fact, being so little and petite, she was quite used to others hulking over her, never mind the fact that she once dated a wolf who was large enough to live at the top of the beanstalk.

“Orin Takekuro, at your service,” she held out her hand, then added. “But you better be at my service ‘cuz right now I need another pair of hands. How about it Jack? Got a minute or are ya just here to eat all the food?”

Photo courtesy of Alaskan Dude

<style>
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#c30228; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 {background-color:#faede5; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6778/orinpink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:362px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_OrinPink1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread