[J] Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly
[html]
(301) OOC: sorry about the wait <3 Eclipse is wearing the clothes that she had on in her profile Smile

Eclipse was happy, she had seen Robert leave to his old home and knew what he was doing. She wanted to help but the best way she could do it was stay out of his way, then help put the stuff where it would belong later, she instead was going for a walk wondering how her life changed with just that kiss. That one little kiss. A small smile was creased along her lips. She was one happy woman.

She was still daydreaming about Robert and the signs of life and a wolf nearby did not come to her right away and she nearly stumbled onto him, not actually on him, but quite close to where he was when his scent finally pierced her daydream and she stopped. She was within his sight and she looked at him. He seemed to have already noticed her and was looking her way. She blushed a little feeling stupid that she wasn’t paying any attention to what was around “Oh I am sorry,” She said blushing, she was about to back away when she noticed the picture he had drawn and her eyes went wide and she forgot all pretenses and blinked while saying; “That is beautiful, I have never seen anything like it!” She said, her eyes sparkling with interest. She wondered who it was, it was definitely female. She would get to that, if the man was open about his work. She knew her pack was full of artists so she wondered if that was why he was here near their borders, not too close that she had to take defensive against him and ask him real questions as to his motives, but it made her wonder if he was close to a destination he wanted.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread