[J] Take These Broken Wings and Learn to Fly
[html]

ooc: That's alright! By the way, I made Edgar ask Levent what the name was of Cercatori D'Arte so that's how he knows it.

The male was looking right into the bluish-lilac eyes of a young woman. She then appeared to be saying something about the sketch on his page, her eyes widened with fascination. It's a drawing of my mother, she's dead now. Would you mind writing down what you just said? I've never been able to hear he wrote onto the corner of the page for the luperci to read, he looked up at her with a warm smile and gave her a nod. He hoped that she would stay with him so that he could ask her about this Cercatori D'Arte, he knew that she had to have known at least something about it since he was already so close to it. The boy's fowl entered the scene, softly landing on the ground and looking up at the two of them. She moved a bit closer to examine the young lady. Do you know anything about Cercatori D'Arte? he added onto the page in rather small text so that it wouldn't crowd over into his drawing. If she didn't have a clue about the pack, he just might turn around and hide away in the woods; to be a loner for life.

<style>
.cloudguilt .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.cloudguilt p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.cloudguilt b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.cloudguilt {background-color:#254893; background-image:url(http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cen59l.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.cloudguilt .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9ECBF7; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread